“Great beer, food and prices with friendly service. ”

Pocono Brewing Company
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

New, clean brewery with great food, beer, friendly service and great prices. We are staying at the Great Wolf Lodge which is less than 2 miles down the road and stopped in here for dinner with 2 kids after seeing the great reviews and we were glad that we did.

The craft beer was excellent (great pumpkin porter) and the wood fired pizza was fantastic, we even ordered a second one. We also had a great salad and an appetizer of Fettuccine Alfredo which was also excellent. The workers were very friendly and the restaurant is very clean and modern. We’ll definitely be back again.

All reviews
"pizza"
in 14 reviews
"craft beer"
"slow service"
"nice environment"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"an appetizer"
"crust"
"margherita"
"silvio"

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We went expecting typical bar food, burgers & chicken fingers. We were pleasantly surprised by the fresh mozzarella salad & wood-fired pizza! One major issue is the fruit flies, not completely unexpected in a brewery/bar environment to see one or two but there was an infestation!
Also ordered Mac n cheese for my son specifically asked if it was kraft, waitress seemed shocked I even implied it. Hey I wasn't in the kitchen, but if that wasn't kraft Mac n cheese then they've somehow found the exact macaroni & kraft's secret recipe!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to eat dinner tonight and try out the “new management “. She. We arrived we observed a lot of crates and junk around the entrance to the kitchen, but we chose to enter anyways. We walked in and it looked nice but smelled like a barn not a brewery. It went down from there. The waitress was prompt and friendly but brought the wrong dinner item. The chicken was grissly and cartilage was present through her sandwich. Gnats were in the lettuce. At end they flew in. The salad I ate was dry and way to simple for 10$. The pizza crust was good on my sons pizza but the large amount of sauce made it soggy.

I sound like a complainer, but was looking forward to another place to eat up here. Even my wife who is always positive is not interested in going back.

If you want to drink beer, probably not a bad place. If you want to eat Italian food there are plenty of other restaurants up here that serve excellent Italian food And focus in the food!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Arrived on Sunday evening starving.. We were seated at high top where you could see the games on the TV's and the pizzas being made. Ordered a flight which was great. Loved the peach blend beer. They were doing a sampling of 2 different apple beers which you could name. They were both excellent. Ordered the regular pizza to start while we browsed the menu. The menu has everything from Pasta to burgers. My husbands burger was delicious and came with fries . I ordered another pizza but got it was all the toppings. It was great. Our server was awesome. It was clean and friendly, just loved the atmosphere.. Good Eats...

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Passed by and said it looked like a pretty nice place, lots of cars there showing that people were coming, sign said recently opened. So many cars in parking lot almost scared me off figuring slow service, but we were able to go outside back and seat ourselves at the nice bar. The place has lots of room inside and ample room outside, Saw all kinds of people their, youngers,olders, even families with kids. TV's around bar area of course, lots of different craft beers on tap, the mozzerela sticks had to be the best I have ever experience, the wings were just as good. the beers, I am sorry I did not get the flight and try different kinds, but the one I had was excellent. bartender was attentive and friendly as was the greeting upon entering. next time in poconos, will go back for sure.