US$139
US$350
US$75
US$120
US$110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We travel a lot but this hotel turned out to be a nightmare. It was a cheap option and we didn't expect anything luxury but a simple clean room. That was not the case. I have never been so disgusted in my life. We booked a room with a jacuzzi which had dirt from not draining water, the toilet seat was dirty, the headboard of the bed had red wax from candles. On top of that there was a strong smell of moldcoming from the bathroom so we had to keep the door closed at all times. Next day I reported it but no one did anything. Housekeeping made the bed but didn't bother cleaning what we reported. I was disgusted with the room that we had to buy a cleaning liquid and just spay the toilet so it can be disinfected. At check out I reported to the front desk that the room smelled strongly of mold and wasn't cleaned and all we got was "we will check it" which we heard before. I wished I never stayed in that filthy and disgusting room.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 28 February 2018

If you like the smell of a kitty litter box and appreciate the company of bed bugs you'll be fine. Photos on line looked ok but you get what you pay for. We checked in and left immediately the smell was just horrific people were complaining of bed bugs. Probably my worst hotel experience ever.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Two full size beds. Reasonably clean. Every room with a fridge and microwave. Breakfast with scrambled eggs oatmeal coffee toast and yogurt but relatively sparse. Not an expensive place - good for those on - budget who don’t expect much.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family