“Best Vietnamese food in area!”

Vietnam Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Telford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Vietnam Cafe is probably our favorite restaurant. It is a little hole-in-the-wall spot in a tiny strip mall. But they are easily the best Vietnamese restaurant between Quakertown and Lansdale. They grow their own herbs out back. We have never been disappointed by any of their meals. We usually end up ordering grilled pork bun. The portions are large and inexpensive. The restaurant is BYOB so that helps keep the cost down too. There are approximately 15 tables but we have rarely had to wait long. Credit cards are not accepted for meals under $20.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Telford, PA might seem like an unlikely place to find good Vietnamese food, but a friend who used to live in Vietnam said it's the most authentic Vietnamese food she's had in the USA. Every time we go, we absolutely love it! I highly recommend No. 20!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

If you love pho like I do you should try it here at Vietnam Cafe...not, frankly, the best I have ever had but tasty nonetheless.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

My wife and I eat here all the time. It is very good. It is always busy, but not crowded. There are pictures of the dishes along the wall with numbers that match the names on the menu. This is handy if you don't know much about Vietnamese food. The decor is nothing special, but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

This is my first time traveling to this location and I was alone so would like to have my native food for dinner. After some "thinking over", I decided to drive the 20 minutes from my hotel to this restaurant. This restaurant is situated in a small plaza with it and I think a small foreign store. The area was kind of dark with no front lights. The restaurant had quite a few customers. I was seated right away, close to the front. I ordered a bowl of beef/pork soup, called bun bo Hue and a pickled kumquat drink. The servings was very quick. The taste of the soup was decent, however, very much on the salty side but bearable. I also later ordered a 3-color sweet bean dessert on the go. Got to my hotel, tried it and it was refreshing. I think it's a good choice considering the drive.