Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Have a great time Great Park very clean.

Very nice family oriented amusement park I feel like they should add some more rides and the train... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2021
vincentcC1004MP
Family Fun!

Cute Family Park!! We visited 7/5 and it was the perfect day despite the hot weather. We spent most... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2021
359jessp
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Cute Family Park!!
We visited 7/5 and it was the perfect day despite the hot weather. We spent most of the day in the water area and the kids mostly had a good time even with how crowded it got. It was difficult to find a space to put things down and by lunchtime hard to even squeeze to sit by side of the little
Kids water section. We waited a long time for the pizza line but it was worth the wait. Delicious amusement park food the 2 year old ate 3 pieces! I wish there was more shade and tables for dining. I also did not like long line to get into the wave pool.
The 6 year old loved the refillable slushee cup and flavors. We went over to Kiddie Land around 4 and rode some of the smaller rides. The Wacky Worm was a huge hit and games were reasonably priced. I hope to go back soon!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Had a great time with son and two grandson's under 4. We opted to buy tickets instead of the flat rate. We didn't go to water park this day, but plan to visit in future. It looked nice.

Everything is very affordable including the food and games.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021

We loved this park. We took our kids and grand kids from Pittsburgh to this park (2 hr. drive) and everyone loved it. This place is sparkling clean, even the bathrooms are cleaned all day long. The food at this park is very good. You can get excellent pasta dishes, pizza, and all the typical dogs, burgers and ice cream but I recommend any of the huge pasta dishes and you can even get gluten free ziti! We reserved a cabana that was pool side and it was perfect to get out of the sun when we needed to. We all loved our trip to DelGrosso's park so much we have decided to make it a yearly family tradition

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Visited in Aug with 2 adults and 3 kids. 1st visit to Delgrosso's.
It was awesome! Kids can't wait to go back. Water park was great. Wasn't super impressed with the rides across the street. They were too dizzy for me.
Free parking. Admission price is reasonable (and even better with coupons). You can take your own food. The food available for purchase is reasonably priced.
My friend who lives in Altoona thought we would be disappointed due to number of amusement parks I have visited but that was not the case

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

by far the CLEANEST amusement park we have ever been to. I cannot wait to go back and do the water park!

Date of experience: September 2019