“Amazing Arepas!!”

Andale Latino Grill
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Trevose
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: We are a unique Casual Fast Counter Service Restaurant specializing in Latino cuisine. Once you dine with us once, you'll never go back to another Mexican restaurant. We promise. We make everything in house fresh and from scratch every day.
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The restaurant is near Panera, so I went there to give it a try. So glad I did! The food is authentic, fresh, and delicious. The arepas were to die for!! I will definitely be back to try their other dishes!! Wonderful atmosphere and great food. Best of luck to this new location, so happy I found it!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I have been back to Andale at least a dozen times since my first visit. Which is kinda weird for me, I rarely find a place that consistently has great food and fabulous employees. Everytime I have entered the door they have greeted me like I a close friend. Andale is truly wonderful I truly see this place doing very well for years to come. It is not the same ole food you can get anywhere. It is fresh made in house no preservatives used. Today that had a soup as a special it looked so good I had get it. I couldn't wait to get work to eat it so I didn't I ate it In my car (I'm bad) but I couldn't stop myself it was very very good..

1  Thank L J
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

A wonderful friendly staff waits to serve you as you pick from a large array of fresh items made just for you. The food is fantastic, very well prepared right in front of your eyes as you choose from all fresh items. There is no skimping here as you certainly get your money's worth!! Bring a large appetite. Top it off with reasonable prices and I highly recommend Andale Latino Grill.

1  Thank Theodore K
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We had an incredible lunch today at Andale. A small little restaurant right on Street Road, plenty of parking and easy to find. Now for the food it was outstanding! My wife had a chicken quesadilla with a side of fried plantains , my daughter had a bowl with shredded pork, salsa verde, sweat plantains , beans , cheese . I had beef with pinto beans, salsa, cheese. The food was seasoned perfectly not spicy nor bland. The restaurant was very clean and the employees were friendly and gave helpful advice. For those of you who love Spanish food the place is a must. If you never tried Spanish food stay way from chain restaurants and try Andale.

2  Thank Nick M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Tonight was our second trip! We stopped by about two weeks ago only to pick up a menu. We were so tempted by the delicious offerings that we decided to stay instead of going to Panera. So glad we did! Our new favorite is the steak and shredded beef arepas--to die for!!! We loved every bite. Everything is delicious and homemade. Can't wait for our next meal there.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reza G, Owner at Andale Latino Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you so very much for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor.
Your comments only strengthens our unwavering commitment to quality and service and we look forward to seeing you soon again.