“Very Cool old building”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Very cool old building. They have three dining rooms. All three have a bar and tables. One of the dining room allows smoking.
Our waitress was very nice. The menu had a lot of options including appetizers, salads, pasta, sandwiches, entrees, and other options. They also have a kid's menu and dessert menu. The price was a little high, but the portions were large. We had 4 adult meals and 2 kids meals for around $100.
The food wasn't the best I've ever had, but I don't have any complaints. I suggest the cannoli for dessert.

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (241)

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Wasn't as good as I expected. My husband was pleased with his steak but my dinner wasn't worth the price paid. Overall the atmosphere was alright, service was ok. Not willing to go again any time soon..

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We went here for dinner while sightseeing in the area. There were not a lot of people there when we went. First of all, the waitress didn't even tell us about the pizza special for Monday night. The food is pricey and didn't think it was that great for the prices they charge. I doubt that I would return.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel receptionist gave us Titlow Tavern as a delicious, local choice for dinner. The parking attendant greeted and parked us conveniently right by the door of this old tavern. First impressions proved right as this little tavern was a fun walk back in time. The old brass cash register, antique furniture, and stained glass was a welcome change from a chain. We were seated right away our waitress was attentive and helpful explaining some of the menu items. I ordered the Mediterranean Shrimp and pasta which was fresh and flavorfully prepared. The portion was generous enough for leftovers. Jumbo shrimp, feta cheese, pine nuts, spinach, sun dried tomatoes along with olive oil gave the dish it's name. With the entree I chose the pot pie soup over the salad. The soup lived up to its name, and I could have made a meal of it. Homemade Italian bread and butter accompanied the soup. Over a starch I chose broccoli which was cooked crisp with garlic and butter.Being the Derby City Lady, I took advantage of the Yuengling Lager which is not available at home. My husband enjoyed his pasta dish and Italian wedding soup as well. The service was friendly and prompt. So glad we tried this place after a long day on the road.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Prompt service, great food, large portions and fair pricing. It is always a hit with our travelers. Not your typical everyday menu.

Date of visit: October 2015