“Horrible. Start to finish.”

Titlow Tavern and Grille
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Uniontown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Horrible. Start to finish. Ww thought when we made our reservations we were in the dining room - but ended up at a high top in the very crowded bar. First off - if you have ZERO concern for covid- go here- because 2/3 waitresses in the bar area did not wear masks. Nor did the person who cleaned up a spill. There was crowding at the bar and zero distancing.
Let’s get to the service. Horrible. We ordered a pizza and 45 min later no pizza. Additionally we could not find our server who went MIA for at least 15 minutes. After one hour. No food. No server. We left cash on our table and walked out. The patrons next to us said - we are getting ready to do the same !

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (240)

Reviewed 3 October 2020

I had the worst meal and service I’ve ever had. It took over a hour to get served. Food was terrible. The waitress up charged me for seafood chowder that was supposed to be included with my meal saying it was stated on the menu. I asked her where it was on the menu and she could find it. But she said it was an up charge. Did not go here unless you want terrible service and horrible food.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank janemarie400
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

They doubled the price of my long pour cocktail. Did not give Monday 1/2 off pizza price until I pointed it out causing our bill to be twice the actual amount. Food was pretty good but padding the bill ruined the meal.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank 401suzied
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We arrived on a cold week night without a reservation and were seated quickly. The interior of the building is renovated but vintage. We were in a cozy area with a beautiful working fireplace behind us. Enjoyed the food. Crab cake appetizers were my favorite! One major downside is the parking lot, it is small and congested.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our meal here very much. The quality of their food is excellent. We will stop by here again soon!

Date of visit: December 2019