“Best menu for quality and price”

Sunny Asian Cuisine
Ranked #46 of 80 Restaurants in Warminster
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Best overall Asian restaurant in the area. The lunch menu for approximately $ 7:00 can't be beat. The Pad Tia is great

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

This is the absolute best Asian restaurant for miles around! The food always has delicious and distinct flavors. Most of the other places around put out the same type of food, but the quality of the food from this restaurant is heads above the rest! The dishes are also a feast for your eyes!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

dine with very nice people. They don't like making you wait. The food is great with a lot of variety.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

My wife and I decided to go out for dinner Saturday night. Because of our current work situations, it had to be budget friendly, nearby, and have good reviews on TripAdvisor. Sunny Asian's menu was online, along with a few photos of the restaurant. By all indications, the restaurant was perfect for what we wanted, so we took the short drive over, took a look in the front windows, and it looked like an outstanding choice for the evening. And it was. Plenty of seating, and for a Saturday night, surprisingly not crowded. My wife had the General Tsao's Chicken and I had the Beef in garlic sauce combination. Both dishes were some of the best Chinese we'd ever had. The portions were extremely generous, and the service was excellent. I'd absolutely recommend this restaurant to any of my friends, and anyone reading this review. We really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Dumplings, Egg Rolls, and Fried rice all done correctly. When you get the basics right the rest of the food follows. Always my go to place for dine in or takeout. I basically could eat Chinese food every day and their is great. I am not a Sushi fan but they have an excellent following for their Sushi and my dining companions rave about it. They also have large tables for big groups but it is best to call in advance and reserve them. Awesome for takeout too. When they tell you it will be ready in 25 minutes it will be 25 minutes the dining room takes priority.