“Good Asian restaurant”

Stone Wok
Ranked #31 of 86 Restaurants in Warminster
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I am delighted that Warminster finally has a really decent Asian restaurant. My husband and I have eaten here three times - twice in the restaurant, once take out. We are very happy with the food. It is fresh, well prepared and very tasty. The outside doesn't look like much, being in a strip shopping center, but the inside has been renovated very nicely. We've have both Chinese and some Sushi rolls and everything we have had as been very good. They are BYOB but there is a state store just a couple of doors down to make it easy to grab a bottle of wine. I would recommend it. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Our family has been to this restaurant for dine in, or take-out about 10 times. We love it! We enjoy the Stir Fry Bar(create your own stir fry) and the General Tso's Chicken. Both are excellent. Give this place a try- and the greeting and service staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the House Lo Mein which had shrimp, chicken and beef which was very tasty. The steamed dumplings were excellent. My husband had the box dinner which consisted of a sushi roll,
6 pieces, fried rice, egg roll and bourbon chicken. He was able to eat everything and filled him up. He said everything was delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

If there were a negative star, that's what I'd rate them. I was very clear that I'm allergic to mushrooms. You guessed it, when I found a piece in my food I asked the waitress if it was a mushroom. She said yes and I quote "I thought you didn't like mushrooms." Even if I didn't, who is she to decide that I should eat them anyway? The irony to this is that right at the top of their menu they say that the will gladly customize any dish. Bull! Thanks for the poison. I had to medicate myself for your decision that I should eat them.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We've eaten here twice. We normally go into Philly for Chinese or Asian food because the few places we'd tried around here were disappointing. This place is not great but it is good. There is a lot of variation in the quality based on what you order. Our first visit was with 5 people, our second was 3 people. I disliked their pad thai, my daughter-in-law liked it. One variety of appetizer dumplings were great, the other was nasty. So it's a real Hit or Miss kind of place. Based on that, I will not experiment a lot here but stick to ordering things that I know I liked. It's very clean and the staff is very friendly the food arrived promptly and it saves us a trip into Philly when we get a craving for Singapore noodles.