“Awesome sushi, buffet and ice cream!”

Easton Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 September 2016

The Easton Buffet in Warrington took approximately 40 minutes each way to travel, but was well worth the trip and will be traveled several times more (God willing). Recently, this restaurant was voted Best of Bucks 2016 and since I am always looking for a chinese buffet, I gave this one a try. The sushi was phenomenal, very fresh and tasty. Also, there are many delicious options on the buffet. My wife and I are seafood lovers, so we definitely appreciated the many varieties of shrimp, scallops and calamari dishes that are available. Although I didn't try either, the prime rib and crab legs looked great as well. Included with the many dessert options is the soft serve ice cream machine and toppings. There is a sign on the machine that states, eat as much ice cream as you like, but for any wasted ice cream, there will be a 20% charge on your bill. At first, I found this odd, until I tasted it. It's the best soft ice cream I've ever had and the reason why the surcharge is justified is because there is gold in that machine! The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. My favorite chinese buffet/hibachi restaurant in the Bristol has closed recently and has left me scrambling for a replacement. After trying several places recently, I finally found it, in the Easton Buffet Restaurant, Sushi and Seafood Grill in Warrington. Thank you to all who voted this establishment, the Best of Bucks for 2016 and bringing this to my attention. The citizens of Bucks have spoken and they were spot on, in this instance.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have always resisted going to these type of buffet places, just not a fan. However, I agreed to go with family to try it out. The place was packed, always a good sign. There was an overwhelming amount of choices for dinner. My husband loved and mostly ate from the constantly replenished sushii bar. There were lots of Chinese dishes, as well as lots of chicken and even seafood dishes. I had a little of lots of things. I especially liked the carving station. Plenty of salads and desserts (yum to a soft serve machine). I definitely enjoyed some of my selections, while others were bland and almost instutionalized tasting. If you are a fan, and find those items that you like, you probably won't be disappointed. Just not my cup of tea.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is the best deal in town. The food is always fresh and very tasty. It's ideal for someone who likes to graze since there is a great variety of choices and cuisines.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We have come here on occasion, when we first came it was really good. The food was fresh and nothing sat long. I don't like that they have certain foods marked for dinner only. They don't tell you what prices your paying so I wasn't sure if I was eating dinner prices or not! They get very pissy if you take these items and WILL take them away from you. Just put them out when the dinner prices are in effect! Yesterday when we took the family, things were cold and took FOREVER to come out. The snow crab legs came out every 15 minutes and people would take three plates and basically empty out the bin in 5 seconds. Service sucked, they didn't keep up with the drink orders. Might not be back

Reviewed 11 July 2016

If you like chinese food, you will love the Easton buffet. Although there is a huge amount of food, it is not top notch quality.