“Always a pleasant experience”
Review of Jade Island

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Island
Ranked #37 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 21 April 2016

A variety of Japanese and Chinese dishes including sushi made-to-order. Food is tasty and nicely served. Wait staff is pleasant and helpful. High quality all-around at reasonable prices. We've visited frequently and have always been pleased. Also take-out with phone ordering.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We ordered take out and the Lobster Spring Roll was delicious. Real lobster meat and a decent size. The other food we ordered was good too. I'll definitely be going back for more.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I stopped here for a quick lunch on a business road trip to this area. I found the restaurant to be very clean, the service very prompt and the food from the Chinese menu to be excellent. I had chicken lomein and shitake mushrom shrimp. Both were really good. Not sure why they have had some bad reviews. Everyone there seemed to be quite happy with their meals. I'd go back.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

As I have written before, I enjoy Japanese cuisine very much and jump on the opportunity to eat it or versions of it as much as possible. Jade Island is a not my first choice for Sushi in PSL, but it will do. The bar is a piece of art but the staff needs to be refreshed in customer service. Drink refills are kind of important!

Reviewed 6 November 2015

I had the misfortune of experiencing what has to be the worst service and worst food I could imagine. I should have known better when after twenty minutes no one had even poured us a glass of water. Then, I finally got the attention of a waiter who said "one minute" and disappeared. Finally, an older gentleman (who might have been the owner) came over and very rudely and incompetently took our order - I order the "all you can eat sushi" and was given two pieces - neither fresh. My daughter repeatedly asked for a fork or spoon and an extra plate and was ignored. I couldn't even get a small dish for soy sauce. She ordered chicken katsu "plain with no sauce" and was served mushy fried chicken breast (at least I think it was real chicken) drowned in a sickly sweet brown sauce that nowhere resembled any katsu sauce I have ever encountered. And every time the waiter came over he leaned way over the table and stared at my chest - no kidding!!! Add to this the very rude patrons at the next table, and I would say that the restaurant has terrible food, worse service and the lowest common denominator of patrons possible. "Never going back" is an understatement.