“Good food...great drinks”

Add it.
Jade Island
Ranked #37 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We've been to Jade Island no less than 100 times over the last couple years, some takeout, some eat in and some delivery. The sushi is good, as is the Kung pao chicken, lo neon, fried rice to name a few. The cocktails are great and inexpensive relative to other places. Love the Hawaiian and Zombie. My only issue with this restaurant has been when I've had an issue. For example, my meal didn't taste right one time (shrimp lo me in) and instead of offering something else, they accused me of eating the shrimp out (I had two) and took $2.00 off the bill. Not exactly customer oriented, but good food and drinks.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

A variety of Japanese and Chinese dishes including sushi made-to-order. Food is tasty and nicely served. Wait staff is pleasant and helpful. High quality all-around at reasonable prices. We've visited frequently and have always been pleased. Also take-out with phone ordering.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We ordered take out and the Lobster Spring Roll was delicious. Real lobster meat and a decent size. The other food we ordered was good too. I'll definitely be going back for more.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I stopped here for a quick lunch on a business road trip to this area. I found the restaurant to be very clean, the service very prompt and the food from the Chinese menu to be excellent. I had chicken lomein and shitake mushrom shrimp. Both were really good. Not sure why they have had some bad reviews. Everyone there seemed to be quite happy with their meals. I'd go back.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

As I have written before, I enjoy Japanese cuisine very much and jump on the opportunity to eat it or versions of it as much as possible. Jade Island is a not my first choice for Sushi in PSL, but it will do. The bar is a piece of art but the staff needs to be refreshed in customer service. Drink refills are kind of important!