“Outstanding Chinese/Thai/Asian food right next to Doylestown!”

Mei Ting Asian Fusion
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Mei Ting is a ridiculously hidden gem! It is hard to find fresh Chinese food in this area...AND THEY DELIVER!!!
Incredibly fresh, cooked to order, you can't beat it!
They told us 45 minutes for delivery at 6 on a Friday night and we had the food in less than 30...and the Wonton soup was still hot enough that we had to wait to cool it down!
HIghly, highly recommend the Wonton soup, skewers, dumplings, pad thai, and the Singapore Asian noodles; all outstanding and incredibly fresh.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

The food was good and the service was OK. We thought it was very overpriced for the area. We're in the suburbs and although it's near an affluent town, we're not willing to pay city prices unless the food and atmosphere are exceptional. It looks really nice warm and inviting, but it was cold and so was the wait staff. Also, I placed an online order and found out after everyone chose the food they wanted from the menu that they do not deliver on weekends so I had to go get the food. Not a big deal, but I would've liked to know that before I chose this restaurant because it took time away from my guests.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The food was ok but nothing special. I ordered the lo mein and it wasnt to bad but the lettuce wraps used the wrong type of lettuce. The edammame was over salted and tasted like it got out of a freezer then was put in the microwave. Overall just average. Personally I wouldnt go back again.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

We go to Mei Ting almost every week for dinner. Excellent menu. Each dish is made with the freshest of ingredients. Love the mushroom and shrimp soup as well as the honey walnut shrimp entrée. Their sushi is also excellent. Staff is warm and friendly and atmosphere is comfortable. Pricing is reasonable - a great dinner here does not break the bank.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

It's funny a new restaurant opens around the corner and it takes you a year to check it out. I can tell you that's a mistake. We went to Mei Ting last night... It was well worth the trip. The food was wonderful. The staff was attentive. The owners gracious. Definitely one to at least try out. I give it a two thumbs up.