“I love this restaurant!!!”
Review of Bistecca

Bistecca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistecca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 181 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a spectacular view of the racetrack, the award-winning Bistecca Steakhouse & Wine Bar at the Meadows Racetrack and Casino offers the perfect setting for an evening out. Our menu honors classic steakhouse fare with our all natural angus beef, prime and dry aged steaks. Fresh seafood and Italian influenced specialties set our standards above the rest. Guests can enjoy an appetizer, meal or cocktails in our lounge, patio or dining room or relax in the Cigar Bar. Our wine list offers more than 150 varieties by the bottle and over 20 offerings by the glass with an emphasis on the great wines of Italy and the United States. Our wines are selected carefully to pair wonderfully with any of our hearty steaks, seafood and Italian classics.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to Bistecca many times. The service is impeccable, the food is amazing and the atmoshpere makes me feel so comfortable. No matter if my visit was on Valentines day or for a planned occasion, Bistecca is one of my all time favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We've visited quite a few times for nice occasions. Oysters were over the moon. Steak of course was spot on!

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad that you thought the Oysters were so good. It is great to hear from returning guests about how much they enjoyed their experience at Bistecca.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Both the service and the food were outstanding at Bistecca. I enjoyed the Filet Oscar - and I mean I ENJOYED it. Delicious. Our server, Alicia, was perfect - attentive, but not overly so. My entire party enjoyed their dinners thoroughly. I understand the crab bisque is fantastic - it certainly looked so to me. I'd definitely return.

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

LisaM,
Thank you for the wonderful review and comments. I greatly appreciate hearing such positive feedback and will be sure to pass on your praise to Alicia and the Chef. Look forward to seeing you back at Bistecca

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This independently owned an operated restaurant is truly a gem. I would have never guessed, that the Meadows had such fine dining on the premises. Whether you are into horseracing or not, the ambiance is welcoming and the views are spectacular.
Thoughtful menu, stylish,quality table white setting and matching silverware. Attentive professional staff.
Really a superb couples, friends or family get together fine dining establishment.

By the way, no need to get decked out, you can be very casual.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Met my business partners for dinner the night before a stakes race at the track. Not sure what to expect so we went in with an open mind. Food was excellent wait staff also excellent. Even got to

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks for the great review. I am happy to hear that you felt our food and waitstaff was excellent. Hope to have you back when you in town.

Been to Bistecca? Share your experiences!