“Anniversary”
Review of Bistecca

Bistecca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistecca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 176 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a spectacular view of the racetrack, the award-winning Bistecca Steakhouse & Wine Bar at the Meadows Racetrack and Casino offers the perfect setting for an evening out. Our menu honors classic steakhouse fare with our all natural angus beef, prime and dry aged steaks. Fresh seafood and Italian influenced specialties set our standards above the rest. Guests can enjoy an appetizer, meal or cocktails in our lounge, patio or dining room or relax in the Cigar Bar. Our wine list offers more than 150 varieties by the bottle and over 20 offerings by the glass with an emphasis on the great wines of Italy and the United States. Our wines are selected carefully to pair wonderfully with any of our hearty steaks, seafood and Italian classics.
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The food and service are great. If you are looking for a special place to go and have a great dinner this is the place.

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dominick,
Thank you for the great review and I'm glad that you thought of us for your special Anniversary dinner.
Hope to see you next time for another special night out.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The best steaks, always. Classy, comfortable location in Meadows Casino. Full menu. Crab cakes are great too. Generous side dishes and best Tiramisu house made! Extensive wine list. You can't go wrong with this restaurant!

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for the great review and such a positive recommendation. I am glad to see that you enjoy our steaks and crab cakes. The Tiramisu is one of our signature desserts and is always a big favorite.

Hope to see you next time you are in.

David

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to Bistecca many times. The service is impeccable, the food is amazing and the atmoshpere makes me feel so comfortable. No matter if my visit was on Valentines day or for a planned occasion, Bistecca is one of my all time favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We've visited quite a few times for nice occasions. Oysters were over the moon. Steak of course was spot on!

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad that you thought the Oysters were so good. It is great to hear from returning guests about how much they enjoyed their experience at Bistecca.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Both the service and the food were outstanding at Bistecca. I enjoyed the Filet Oscar - and I mean I ENJOYED it. Delicious. Our server, Alicia, was perfect - attentive, but not overly so. My entire party enjoyed their dinners thoroughly. I understand the crab bisque is fantastic - it certainly looked so to me. I'd definitely return.

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

LisaM,
Thank you for the wonderful review and comments. I greatly appreciate hearing such positive feedback and will be sure to pass on your praise to Alicia and the Chef. Look forward to seeing you back at Bistecca

Been to Bistecca? Share your experiences!