“Delicious ”
Review of Bistecca

Bistecca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistecca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 173 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a spectacular view of the racetrack, the award-winning Bistecca Steakhouse & Wine Bar at the Meadows Racetrack and Casino offers the perfect setting for an evening out. Our menu honors classic steakhouse fare with our all natural angus beef, prime and dry aged steaks. Fresh seafood and Italian influenced specialties set our standards above the rest. Guests can enjoy an appetizer, meal or cocktails in our lounge, patio or dining room or relax in the Cigar Bar. Our wine list offers more than 150 varieties by the bottle and over 20 offerings by the glass with an emphasis on the great wines of Italy and the United States. Our wines are selected carefully to pair wonderfully with any of our hearty steaks, seafood and Italian classics.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Overall a wonderful experience. Food was delicious and cooked properly. Wait staff was pleasant and helpful. Only minor complaint is that they were a little slow. It was a Friday night but I wasn’t expecting to be there roughly 2 hrs. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We really enjoyed our dinner at this Steakhouse again. Ironically I reviewed the restaurant in March, 2016. My experience was nearly exactly the same. Professional and friendly staff - Anna, Hunter, and David could not have been better. The oysters on the half shell are great. The 7oz Filet with garlic mashed potatoes was the best. Done perfectly. I avoided the usual mistake I make which is ordering all the sides, i.e. mushrooms, creamed spinach. They looked delicious so next time I got to bring a group of us so we can all share the sides. Thanks David - your team did its usual knock out job!

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Kevin,
Thank you for such a great review and I'm glad to hear that you had another wonderful meal with us. It was a pleasure meeting you and I appreciate you choosing us for your dining destination.
Look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Thanks,

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is the nicest place to dine in Washington PA. Wonderful Service staff is always attentive and the food is amazing

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Beverly,
Thank you for such a great review and I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoy our food and our staff.
We have wonderful people who work with us here and I'm always glad when I can share such praise.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Bistecca was as it has always been, an excellent meal with superior service. The food is the standard for any upscale restaurant.

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am always happy to hear when we have such great guest who enjoys Bistecca on multiple occasions. Look forward to having you back.

Thanks,

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Bistecca at meadows casino racetrack is right up there with Ruth Chris’s &Mortons clean staff friendly cocktails excellent this definitely deserves 5 stars

David L, Owner at Bistecca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words and great review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and found our staff and cocktails excellent .
Hope to see you back again sometime.