“Great Gyros and Side Dishes”
Review of Opa Opa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Opa Opa
Ranked #81 of 267 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Opa Opa has been open in West Chester for a few months now. There's lots to like here. The Gyros are large and tasty. The prices aren't low, but the portions are great and the quality is high. You pay just a little bit more than a standard Gyro place in the mall, but the food is so much better. Just beware that when you get the platter with two sides, it's going to be a lot of food. Last time I went, I chose a Greek Salad and Seasoned Fries as my sides. The salad was full size, and it was really good. The feta cheese was high quality. The fries were fresh and hot.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

West Chester has a lot of mediocre take out, but not Opa Opa. My wife and I have eaten here twice and we were not disappointed. Great beef-lamb gyros with ample meat and soft pita bread. Their seasoned fries are very good, not the frozen type. We ordered during a busy Friday night and they were quick and organized. Opa Opa is now one of our go to take out joints.

1  Thank Matt T
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with my parents on 9/24/17. Very nice inside and great menu. Greeted by a professional employee a gal who was very nice. We ordered Greek Fries which were out of this World the Shredded Feta and spices was wonderful, 3 Gyro Platters the were excellent along two sides, each of us had the Athenian Slaw and Greek Salad, both were superb. We enjoyed our meals.
It was great returning here after my parents stopped in about a month ago to get coffee and they met the wonderful owner and we all saw him at the Restaurant Festival too.

Great Establishment, Great Food & Service. Definitely check out Opa Opa, you'll be glad you did! Highly Recommended!

1  Thank Charles V
Reviewed 17 September 2017

While walking through downtown West Chester on a beautiful day we need a place to eat lunch. We happened upon Opa Opa and decided to stop. Great Choice! Service was perfect. I had a gyro with fries and my wife had a salad. Both were delicious and filling. Staff was helpful and friendly. Could not have been better.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We've been here a number of times since the place opened last spring and have never been disappointed. Stuffed Gyros and souvlaki. Many different choices. Don't expect fancy dining.
You order at the counter here. Very clean. Huge carry out business.