“Excellent Steakhouse and Seafood”
Review of Pietro's Prime

Pietro's Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Pietro's Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 271 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Darlington & Church Streets
Transit: The lower level of the Justice Center Parking Garage between New Street & Darlington Street.
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I have been there twice. The first time I had the sea bass special which was excellent. It was a very nice size portion of sea bass and very thick and well cooked. I had a salad to go with it and shared some of the appetizer special that night which was a spicy crab on tortilla chips. The second time I had crab cakes which while they were not Maryland lump crab ever still very tasty. The black and white tuna appetizer was fresh and very tasty period I avoid it but my guest raves about the molten chocolate cake. Service was excellent and the Ambiance is fairly casual given the makeup of the restaurant . We in the main room as well as in the room by the fireplace. Both are good choices.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The steaks were prime, as you would expect from the name. The place was quite busy on a Saturday night. Reservations might be advised. We had a very good meal, and would be back again for a special meal.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We had Valentine's Day dinner (early) this past Sunday and had a great overall experience. Jason took very good care of us and we enjoyed our meals. The creamed spinach was what brought us in actually. More than enough for two people as the meals are a la carte. The scallops were perfectly seasoned and not over-cooked. My wife's special that night was a bone-in filet and was excellent. (Not the meal to get if you are on a budget though). We will return to sit at the bar for drinks and another lighter meal I am certain.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

The atmosphere is wonderful, the staff very friendly and the food is exceptional. We had a party of ten and were in our own little cove and made to feel very special by our waiter karim(not sure of spelling. One of our guests was a little hangry(needed a snicker perhaps) and our waiter dealt appropriately and accommodated his every wish and by the time the food came he was so blown away by the food and service he apologized for his gruffness. Our sons birthday wS celebrated with a free desert of his choosing which was huge and very good. Highly recommend this restaurant. A little pricy but you get your money's worth so it's easy to overlook that. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Dined here on a Saturday night; place was full. Had Bill as our server; he was wonderful (very friendly and knowledgeable; attentive but not hovering). They split the crab Louis salad for us. It was very tasty, but I didn't love the fact that the dressing had a spicy kick. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. The au gratin potatoes and creamed corn were fantastic, as was the dessert (we had a chocolate cake/cheesecake combo). I was not happy that the front door was frequently left open on a cold, rainy night when we were seated at the front of the restaurant. Nonetheless, a great meal with great service. We will definitely return.