“Outstanding Meat Market”

Westtown Meat Market
Ranked #67 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My dad and I visited this establishment on Oct 5th for lunch. Met the nice owner and nice staff. My dad ordered a cheese steak and loved it and I ordered the Special Blend Burger, it was literally the best burger I ever had, those two cuts of meat marry together. I was very impressed with the fries too which were crispy as mentioned. This establishment has been around a long time and it's definitely highly recommended for your butchery and deli needs, everything looks amazing. Definitely check out the Westtown Meat Market, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We love camping and everytime we take a trip our first night out is steak night on the grill.
Westown market cuts to order. And dry aged. The best around.
Cheesesteaks are awesome.
Talion special is loaded with good high quality deli meats.
Turkey and roast beef are roasted in house.
If it wasn't for my doctor id be here every week.
Thanks Jerry and Penny

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Prime aged beef here, quality place, extremely friendly staff, lots of deli items to choose from, put this place on your go to list

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This is a take out kinda of place, mainly a meat market that also sells deli items and subs. Went here because they sell prime meat and take out cheese steaks. Awesome price for an 11-inch cheese steak sub at $7. Overall good quality of meat, but there was a total lack of seasoning, and it was very bland. Only ate half of it, have had better elsewhere, even though the price is good, wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Nice little butcher shop if you don't mind frozen meats. I can skip the sandwiches . Nice people. Kind of dingy. Worth a try.

1  Thank Bobpierson