“"Cute little cupcake place!"”

Dia Doce Gourmet Cupcakes & Cathey's Coffee Bar
Reviewed 27 August 2017

While in West Chester for the day my son and I walked by this place. He noticed the sign that said they won best cupcake from the Food Network, so we just had to stop. The inside is so warm and welcoming with the designs. There really wasn't much of a selection but the ones we did end up getting were DELICIOUS. They have great deals, we ended up with the 6 for $15 and choose six different ones. Two Oreo Cheesecakes, Yellow with chocolate inside and a piece of waffle on top, Two chocolate with strawberry frosting and chocolate inside, and Yellow cupcake with chocolate inside.
So happy we walked by this place and stopped.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Oh no hot dang here we go again! The only downside to this place is the limited afternoon selection. We generally go early to ensure the best choices. You can't go wrong with any selection, although we tend to go chocolate anything! Having said that, even the non-chocolate flavors are awesome. Their staple is the cookie dough cupcake -love it. The place is small so we generally walk up and take our cupcakes home, but there are few seats if you want to eat in. Any "townie" who hasn't been here should be shamed! If you are visiting and want an awesome treat, go early and get yourself a delicious treat.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I where driving by West Chester and wanted a little break in our travels.

Dia Doce is a really cute small cafe/bakery. I'll just get this out there because alot of people consider this important: they are Cupcake Wars winners. They have a very stylish and earthly vibe to their store. We stopped in because I read they have vegan cupcakes as well as regular ones.

They had a large selection of regular ones and 3 vegan choices- but sadly, where sold out of all vegan ones besides the chocolate fudge. I am not a big chocolate fan but let me tell you, I loved it! It was really moist, and had lots of flavor. I really like that their cupcakes aren't piled a mile high with icning- they are thick enough on top but not piped high like most cupcakes. That seems to be their style of cupcakes, moist cake, flavor and thin layer of icning on top- keeping it simple but delcious!

If I lived in West Chester id stop by weekly!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Go for the cupcakes. If you're in it just for the coffee, it's pretty good but wouldn't be my go-to. No soy milk. No other eats. CUPCAKES

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Stopped in for some coffee and I have to say this was the best non la Colombe Americano I have ever had. Beyond that, the service was great and the customers friendly. A great place to stop to meet friendly West Chester folk. And I hear the cupcakes are amazing... Next time I guess.