Lehigh Gorge Campground
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$59
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$85
US$75
Split Rock Resort(Lake Harmony)
US$129
  • Pool
US$80
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2016

First time to Lehigh Gorge, and definitely not the last. Nice big level pull through site, and quiet! Granted it is early in the season so most of the seasonal campers weren't back yet, but for the plenty that were there, you couldn't even tell. From the moment you check in, the staff is beyond accommodating and friendly. I've never seen a crew go more of their way for their guests than the team at Lehigh Gorge. The front desk person at check in even went and explained how to autoprogram my TV for their cable hookup (which had a ton of channels!). I knew what I was doing as far as that was concerned, but the extra details just in case I wasn't were refreshing. I had even commented to the office that I had a concern about low hanging on the road out and the owner himself went and cleared them. Even the seasonal campers that I meant were beyond friendly.

We will be back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Easy access to I80. We only did an overnight, site was pretty unlevel, we have a 36 foot 5th wheel, was off side to side and front to back. Bathrooms were clean.

Very friendly check in, if you pay cash, they give you a discount, even on top of a Good Sam discount.

A lot of seasonals, which isn't a bad thing, keeps the campgrounds in business. Lots of room to walk.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cindi m
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Based on reviews and location, we stayed here for a long weekend. Our daughter was a grad. at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre. I found the sites and roads a bit tight for my liking. All are lined with mature trees and shrubs. The facilities were adequate and clean. Recycling and trash are centrally located. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Pattyandhubby
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed here for a night after completing the Warrior Dash at the local race track. This was the only campsite in the area that would allow reservations for a single night. The bathhouse was the cleanest I have ever seen. The showers were hot!! Staff was friendly and helpful. Our site was adequate. Would stay here again if back in the area....maybe for some rafting.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank beck430
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Only a few other people out camping in tents, so felt secluded among the trees. Staff is friendly and bathrooms are clean. Pool is heated, felt warm (didn't go in). I'd stay here again. Also have laundry and game room, but I didn't check those out.

• Stayed: August 2013