Lehigh Gorge Campground
US$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$74
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$102
HIExpress.com
US$75
US$64
Orbitz.com
Split Rock Resort(Lake Harmony)
US$139
  • Pool
US$104
US$74
EconoLodge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016

This was our first time camping , We had a great experience here . All the people that worked for the campground were very friendly and helpful with any issues or questions we had being newbees. The sites were fairly level with plenty of room . The bathhouse was clean and the camp store had everything we needed that we forgot . I wish the campground would strike a deal with Pocono Bike rental in White Haven to Pick up or drop off at the campground because its a heavily traveled road to get to the bike trail.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank michael k
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I'm glad we were only here for the night. in all fairness, we did not see all of the property. the lady in the office was super nice & helpful.
but - the roads are very narrow & lots of tight turns. throw in lots of trees. it seems
they packed in as many RVs as possible on the land.
it is easy access from the road.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathryn h
Reviewed 24 April 2016

First time to Lehigh Gorge, and definitely not the last. Nice big level pull through site, and quiet! Granted it is early in the season so most of the seasonal campers weren't back yet, but for the plenty that were there, you couldn't even tell. From the moment you check in, the staff is beyond accommodating and friendly. I've never seen a crew go more of their way for their guests than the team at Lehigh Gorge. The front desk person at check in even went and explained how to autoprogram my TV for their cable hookup (which had a ton of channels!). I knew what I was doing as far as that was concerned, but the extra details just in case I wasn't were refreshing. I had even commented to the office that I had a concern about low hanging on the road out and the owner himself went and cleared them. Even the seasonal campers that I meant were beyond friendly.

We will be back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Easy access to I80. We only did an overnight, site was pretty unlevel, we have a 36 foot 5th wheel, was off side to side and front to back. Bathrooms were clean.

Very friendly check in, if you pay cash, they give you a discount, even on top of a Good Sam discount.

A lot of seasonals, which isn't a bad thing, keeps the campgrounds in business. Lots of room to walk.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cindi m
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Based on reviews and location, we stayed here for a long weekend. Our daughter was a grad. at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre. I found the sites and roads a bit tight for my liking. All are lined with mature trees and shrubs. The facilities were adequate and clean. Recycling and trash are centrally located. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2014