“Excellent pizza.”
Review of 940 Plateau Pizza

940 Plateau Pizza
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in White Haven
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed at econolodge in Whitehaven and ordered the pizza from 940 plateau pizza.I was skeptical about pizza,believe me I have travelled all states this was one of the best pizza I had in a while also price was reasonable.

1  Thank Mat B

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Wow! Really good pizza and garlic knots. We also had the soup - pasta fagioli - homemade and delicious! Al was working there when we stopped in and he was so pleasant and happy to have us there. I am already planning to eat there again this week and try their vegetable lasagna (Al recommends it)

2  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Place was empty and I was a bit skeptical but pizza was thin crusted and really tasty! Owner was nice as well and called me back after I placed my order to make sure he had it right. I hope this place makes it ...

1  Thank Susanccvv
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Pizza and subs are fantastic,thumbs up ,this place is new so give them a chance,you will be very pleased

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Excellent pizzas for price 2 large for $16 also try strombolis.service is slow but good food.no frill place.