“Simple and delicious”
Review of Hai Ky Pho Ga

Hai Ky Pho Ga
Ranked #23 of 96 Restaurants in Whitehall
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This Vietnamese restaurant is located in a strip mall, with an extensive menu. I started out with the summer rolls which were fresh and tasty. The peanut sauce that accompanied them had crushed peanuts a nice contrast to the sauce.
For my entrée I ordered the chicken pho, #7. The soup was piping hot and loaded with noodles and chicken a value for the price. Of course the traditional sides came with it: basil and sprouts along with some cilantro.
The soup was well balanced and flavorful, and there are several hot sauces available to spice things up.
I also enjoyed a jasmine ice tea that was refreshing.
The décor is simple.

1  Thank travellerfromatown

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I always go to this spot when in Allentown and I am looking for a warming bowl of pho. Service and food are consistent. Off the beat and path in little shopping mall. Parking limited but well worth it!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We're moved around for work and where excited to try Hai Ky Pho Ga.
We where not disappointed.
Excellent broth, and several house recipes of hot Chili paste.
A must try if you're in the area.
We will be back!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have wanted to try pho for some time and finally got a chance to visit this restaurant. While we dont really have anything to compare it to...our hosts said this was the best pho...and I have to agree it was very tasty. hearty broth with many noodles and vegetable..
The restaurant is in a small strip mall and is nothing special as far as that goes. The server was very friendly and helpful, the food was tasty and the price was reasonable.
i wouldnt consider this for any kind of fancy meal, but for the food it is worth a visit and i would go back

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Went there on a Friday 7pm when most restaurants are hopping with customers. No this one. I was the only one there all throughout my 30 minutes there. The pho is just average in taste and portion. The coffee tastes bland and not what you would expect. I am not sure how the owner can sustain this place as a going concern. It is hard to find a good Asian restaurant in Allentown and Bethlehem areas and this one is no different.

Been to Hai Ky Pho Ga? Share your experiences!