“Only reason to go is coffee”
Review of Panera Bread

Ranked #45 of 96 Restaurants in Whitehall
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The grandkids and I went to the Panera located on 7th st in front of Wallymart. About 1pm, place was empty. Ordered and asked about the prompter. She said they would bring the food to the table, didn't need the prompter. After about 15 min, I looked at the counter where they normally set the prepared food, there it was. Walked over and asked if I had to get my own food, they said yes, without looking at me. I wanted to throw it back across the counter at that point. But I didn't. Good thing I like their coffee cuz their food leaves a lot to be desired (hot food cold and salad with rotten fruit) and depending on the store, it is self-serve all the way.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My brother, sisters, and I went there after visiting the America on Wheels Museum in Allentown. The service was good and the food was good as well. It's a little pricey for the portions but we were comfortable and it was sufficient.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Stopped at Panera bread and decided to have the Pick Two - we had 2 half's of sandwiches and not worth the money. First of all you get to pick the bread and they put it on the wrong bread anyway. There was one slice of meat & lettuce and piece of bacon. Definitely will not be going back there to eat lunch. I do enjoy their bagels though. Those are always tasty.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Stopped at Panera because of the consistent quality product. This one was not consistent. Hasn't been updated so sometimes orders are yelled out across the restaurant. I had eaten in a Panera about a week ago and had a meal that was very good so I ordered the same meal this time. When I picked it up and sat down, I did not recognize it. I returned it but the prep person said that it was what I had ordered. The worker's response was 'Sorry'.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Good quick place to grab a bite. The service at this location isn't always the best. I like another location better. Had a bacon ,egg and cheese on cibatta sandwich and a ice tea, it was good. I like there cinnamon buns.