“Awful”

Dave Colarusso's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #91 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

We got a cheesesteak and pizza to go. The pizza sauce was sour and the crust was mushy. The cheesesteak had no flavor and the peppers were soggy.

First and last time here.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

I am not a person that enjoys pizza but I love Colarusso's. It is the best, the shrimp favorite is my favorite as well as my boyfriends. I absolutely love the double stuffed eggplant. I haven't gotten anything else only because I just want to enjoy the eggplant again! Make a stop, the food is great. Staff is always friendly, so even if the restaurant isn't huge and homey the food is!

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome square pizza... Dave, his wife and staff go above and beyond to make you feel like family! Great food great people what else can you ask for!

Reviewed 24 April 2015

We've gone to Colarusso's on West End Road many times and have never been disappointed. Whether you try the pizza or one of Naomi's home made pasta dishes you'll be leaving with a full tummy and a smile on your face and your wallet will be happy too! It's a small venue but worth waiting for a seat or you can call ahead for take out. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I could eat pizza every day of the week and by far the fresh Tomato Garlic pizza is the best I've ever had.The ingredients are always fresh and the crust has just the right amount of crunch . I am very happy my husband works close to Colarusso's .When I'm not sure what we should have for dinner, my husband will say how about Colarusso's.......and they never disappoint.