“Some What Disappointed”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #66 of 177 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2018

It has been a while since stopping at a Ruby Tuesday but I remember it as being better. Yes, there is a varied menu and a large salad bar. The salad bar looked sloppy when we entered. That was a shared opinion of the group. The food was average. I wouldn't totally write it off though. It may have been an off day. The wait staff ladies were fun to interact with.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We took our family there for dinner and everybody really enjoyed the food. The service was quite attentive and good. Extensive salad bar and appetizer selection.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

After getting ignored at Sticky Elbow at the other end of town, we decide to eat close to the motel we were staying at. Have to say I'm not a big fan of Ruby's but this one was very good. Service was fantastic, food was cooked to perfection and salad was fresh. We got appetizers, served very quickly along with our drinks. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Meal was good but far too big for UK tastes. Restaurant was full of graduation parties. Very noisy but fun.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

The hostess lead us through the two dining areas. I said I didn't want seated in a booth with the friends and family with us. The hostess walked us back through the two quite empty dining areas with several vacant tables and booths, and only a few diners in the one area. Then the hostess sat us right behind her and the door to enter and seated us in the bar area. I spoke up and asked why here? When there was plenty of empty tables in the area you just walked us back through and to this small area. She never said a word. I voiced my opinion about it again. Still nothing was said. When she sat right behind us and paid attention to the entering guests. I spoke up again. Still nothing was said. If it wasn't that it was near supper time and we all hadn't had lunch and needed a hearty supper. I would have had us all leave. The table was too small for the group of people. Ever time someone opened the door to enter the cold air hit our group. I watched more people get seated in the dining area we were not seated in. The waitress was attentive and met our needs. The shrimp that was ordered was just like eating a pepper shaker with big pieces of pepper. It was very hard to digest because of the strong taste of pepper. All the other guests said there meals were good. Next time we are traveling in this area, we will NOT be stopping here because of where we all were seated.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!