“Very nice”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 October 2016

The restaurant was clean and the waitstaff was wonderful. One person in our party was not happy with her order. It was something new for her, not the restaurant's fault. The waiter graciously took it back and replaced it. He make us feel comfortable like it was no trouble at all.
The food and drinks were great.
We will definitely go back when we return to town.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

.. I was sure glad I did, here ...

Again, our visit was in 2015, not 2016, but the food and service were excellent, especially after travelling, all day ...

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Williamsport TGI Fridays is a sports bar with all the common food you would find in this type of restaurant. The servers are friendly and the service is really fast. The steaks and ribs are good, especially the Memphis dry rub ribs. I like their wedge salad good add on when you just want an appetizer.Great deals for club members,like free entrees or coupons for other stuff.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This TGIF has to be the best around. We ate there three nights and the food was incredible. My compliment's to the kitchen. Also visited the lounge and all in all the staff was a 11 out of 10

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Friendly staff, great waitress that filled up another tea before I even finished the first. The food was delicious, and the potato skin appetizers rock! I had the parmesan crusted chicken, with a side of cherry tomato salad and mashed potatoes. Delicious! The food came out of the kitchen in good time. I would highly recommend this restaurant!