“Easy walk from Hampton Inn and Suites. Good food”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #56 of 177 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites (see my review) and was very tired on a business trip. Buffalo Wild Wings was just what I wanted, very close and good food. It was slow while I was there (early evening on Monday night) but the service at the bar was very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I travel to Williamsport every other week and I always stop for dinner at BW3. On Tuesdays the offer traditional wings on special and Thursday is a boneless special. Based on regular price these $.65 wings are a great deal. Also, from 5-7pm they gave happy hour appetizers and $3 Jack Daniels or Captain Morgan drinks. You can't find these drinks that cheap anywhere else. Especially not in a clean and comfortable location like BW3. I always sit at the bar and all of the bartenders have been friendly and talkative. I look forward to my next trip back!

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Simple bar food isn't hard to do well, but this BWW failed miserably.
We were disappointed by everything we ordered. Maybe our expectations were too high but BWW was highly recommended.

The service was terrible and we were glad to leave. Won't return.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Everyone was happy with their wings...this is a very good chain restaurant. My daughter had a salad and she stated it was quite good. They have a new smokin Ghost Pepper Sauce...you will remember it in the morning.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

This was my first visit to this chain and probably my last. We had a wait for our table and a wait for our food. The restaurant was very busy and it was extremely noisy. Our waitress seemed overwhelmed! My grandson wanted an adult cheese pizza but there wasn't one on the menu. She said that she could order the pepperoni pizza and have them hold the pepperoni. We agreed. When he got his pizza it didn't look or taste like cheese pizza. We brought it to our waitress's attention and she said that it's the pepperoni without the pepperoni. We asked her why it didn't look or taste like the kid's cheese pizza. She was annoyed with us when we told her we wanted a cheese pizza. After a long wait we were actually served a part of a different order. There was a lot of confusion going on. My recommendation - go somewhere else.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!