“Good food”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #57 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

First time at this location. We are a bigger family of 7 and all the food came out hot. Our boneless wings came out with the wrong flavor, they quickly replaced them and left the original on the table...bonus. The service was slow despite the restaurant being mostly empty (3 o'clock). Will comeback again. Definelty signup for the Blazin Rewards so you can earn yourself some free food.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

It was mutually agreed among our table that the food lacked anything special to bring us back.
The service was very good.
The food was cooked as ordered. It just didn't feel we got our money's worth because Sheetz makes food of better quality for a better price.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

For an establishment to have "wild wings" in their name.... not even close... I can name 4-5 places close by with better wings... place was clean, great for watching Sunday football... but wings are nothing special at at !!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed at Hampton Inn so this was within walking distance to the hotel. It is a Sports Bar and was very cold inside. I had wings and salad. Lots of sauce on wings and very fatty. Service okay but given number of patrons not that fast, would not eat there again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is only my second time to a Buffalo Wild Wings. Was staying at the hotel next door and made for a nice dinner for my business trip. I really liked the server, who was friendly and did a great job. I got the boneless wings. Everything was fine and tasted like average bar food hat you would expect from a chain. Nothing bad, just sort of what I expected.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!