All reviews restaurant next door gold room victorian house fruit cup lumber baron little league world series breakfast is served bridal suite millionaires row in town parking area rooms are spacious lycoming college walking distance lena antiques fireflies
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My husband and I had stayed at this location for a weekend trip to the Williamsport area. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and hiked Ricketts Glenn and Pine Creek Gorge. This inn was centered nicely in between the 2 areas and we actually booked with ease on their website. The building itself is old and quirky, but very charming. It was decorated beautifully inside to provide an atmosphere set in the late Victorian Era/ early 1900s. We booked the Balcony Room and were very pleased with the room, despite the quaintness of the short hall to the bathroom. It was all very private. The door to the balcony was actually located in the hall as well, but was very large with 2 chairs and a table available. You could look out into the restaurant garden and see the tips of the mountain peering over the other surrounding buildings.The innkeepers Lena and Bob were super friendly and cooked us a delicious breakfast made with local ingredients and even herbs from their own garden! A freshly cut, decorated fruit cup was provided for each of us, too. However, I had an allergy to pineapple and wasn't able to eat my fruit cup. Bob graciously created a new fruit cup for me to enjoy! Courteous hosts who ensure they take care of their guests. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic time at the Peter Herdic Inn. The rates are very good and the rooms are spacious with high ceilings and look like they would have a century ago. The whole house is exquisite as well as their fantastic restaurant just next door. The breakfast was one of our best evers at a B&B, and we will be looking forward to coming here in the future. The center of town with shopping, pubs, restaurants, and Bullfrog Brewery are a five minute walk. The staff were accommodating and wonderful as well.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

My wife and I went to Williamsport for a weekend get away, she found the B&B. The house is wonderful, we had the Red room which has a Jacuzzi tub in it as well as a piano (a little out of tune). It was not exactly a room but more of a suite. The breakfast was outstanding, and the staff were very friendly.

There is also a great restaurant next door. Peter Herdic House Restaurant

Room tip: The Red room is on the ground floor with a Jacuzzi
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Wife and I spent the weekend (end of July) here as we attended a Train Show in Pennsdale PA not far from here. Great room in a beautiful home. Very friendly staff, and a great breakfast. Only complaint I have is the hour (9 am) when breakfast is served. For some who want to leave early to explore the area, this is kind of late

Room tip: I would say all rooms are good
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1petworth
Reviewed 3 July 2015

The Inn had period furnishing keeping with the history of the area. Our host was very very knowledgeable of the area, personable and intelligent. Breakfast was made with fresh local ingredients. Nicer than any sterile hotel room!!!

Room tip: Although the Green Room has it's own bath it is across the hall and can be a little inconvenient.
Date of stay: June 2015