All reviewsrestaurant next doorgold roomvictorian housefruit cuplumber baronlittle league world seriesbreakfast is servedbridal suitemillionaires rowin townparking arearooms are spaciouslenaantiquesfireflieseradowntown
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

It was a full house when we stayed and there were additional guest for breakfast. The staff were accommodating. The front door sticks so push hard to enter. The rear entrance is not well lit and a bit overgrown, so it is a bit difficult in the dark. If you park out front it may help to ask for directions to the parking area. There are many one way streets. The rooms could use some better pillows and some coasters to save their antiques. Some of the furniture was made there in the town. Breakfast was very good but only available on the weekends. ODD. I wish they had an ice bucket and decent glasses for an evening cocktail. There is a hairdryer in the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I've stayed at the Inn every year when I go to Williamsport for work. The Inn Keeper is wonderful. Breakfast is good. Rooms are great. The restaurant next door is amazing. I hope to get back there this year for the Christmas festival. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The Peter Herdick Inn is a charming and delightful bed and breakfast in Williamsport PA. Happened to be there with my daughter to pick up my grandson from a Lycoming College Pennsylvania Free Enterprise week experience. Williamsport wouldn't necessarily be on my list to visit a second time but I might go just so I. Ours have the experience of staying at the Inn again. The converted mansion brings you back to another time and place. The owners have done a great job in maintaining and modernizing the building without spoiling the character of it. The woodwork is gorgeous. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and comfortable. The innkeeper and owners are gracious and welcoming and you immediately feel at home. Breakfast is served on the weekends and it is all homemade. My daughter and I loved it. Bought a souvenir mug to take home and remind myself of some quality mother/daughter time and a lovely experience at the Inn and its restaurant next door. See other review for farm to table restaurant visit.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017

A stunningly beautiful inn with rooms priced extremely competitively. I always stay here when in the area, and have always been exceptionally happy with my stay. Very homey, and welcoming, as well as incredibly elegant accommodations. Lena the innkeeper is wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you ever wanted to know what life was like for an 1850's lumber baron, you can find out, at least in part, by staying here. The Inn is gorgeous and the inn keepers do a wonderful job including breakfast on the weekends. Be sure to check out the wood work in the inn - they don't do it this way any more.

Room Tip: We stayed in the bridal suite which was beautiful. We intend to try the red room when we return.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple