“Brunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stopped after a morning of shopping. Location was a strip mall. Restaurant was refurbished and looked great, but empty. Staff was professional and friendly. I had the Calif Omelet and my wife the Oscar Omelet, both were well made and the presentation was exceptional. Will return for brunch and dinner!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious food great atmosphere and very nice service. I could probably eat at least once a week.....

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Mom, sisters, my daughter and I had a great meal as well as a great experience. The bread was fresh, warm and delicious. Our meals never disappoint, however the service stood out. Our server went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our meal. Food came out quickly and she never grew frustrated with the allergy restrictions of some people at our table. Service is as important as your meal.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite places to go for happy hour! Good appetizers and drink specials. Bartenders very efficient!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have never been disappointed with this BoneFish Grill. The service, the food, the abiance. I love it...