“Good food, great atmosphere”

Miller's Ale House Willow Grove
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located off Pennsylvania Turnpike at the Willow Grove Exit 343. Come through the toll booth and stay straight on Home Depot Drive which ends in our parking lot. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

For a bar I thought the food was quite good, with a great selection. I appreciated the calorie counts on the menu as well. Our server was very attentive. Great beer selection as well, and the atmosphere is very inviting.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I've been here numerous times and have never been disappointed. There was a short wait, even on a Sunday night, but worth it. There were good drink specials and the service was great. I love their wings, but this time I had pot stickers and they were amazing! We will certainly be back!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We waited over an hour for our food while tables around use (who came after us) received their food and were ready to pay their check. The server was fantastic she did what she could. It was totally not her fault.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We went to this place because it could accommodate our large group of 25 after a soccer tournament. They were pretty good working with such a large group, but there were a couple of hitches in our orders. One child waited 30 minutes longer than his team mates for dessert and it only arrived after his dad asked the server 3 times where it was. They had to get it to go because by the time it arrived everyone had finished eating and paid their bills.

The food itself was not great. I ordered a a zinger salad. The “famous” zingers were just ok, salad greens were limp, tomatoes weren’t ripe. It was edible, but nothing special.

My son ordered the big red chicken sandwich and said it was flavorless.

I did appreciate that the calories were clearly listed next to each item on the menu. For people watching their calorie intake, this feature is awesome!

Even though the severs and host were good, we won’t be eating here again because the food was pretty blah.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Good morning, Tara. Thanks for this feedback! We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your food, how can we improve for you? When you have a moment, will you please send all the details & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can touch base with you directly? We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Can't think of a good answer for that. I sat near the end of the bar by the kitchen and watched chaos. The servers explained this is normal on sunday night. There were literally 50 platrs waiting to be served, some stacked atop each other, and a coordinator yelling at everyone. I watched for quite a while while waiting for the appetizer i ordered. More than one hot plate sat for over 10 minutes. I lost my apetite watching this and decided to leave. I handed the server a $10 bill to more than cover the price of the beer I'd been sipping, and left, sure my chicken wingers were under a couple of those plates getting cold and dirty. Not going back!

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Good evening, Bryan. We're sorry to hear that this happened & we'd like to speak with you directly asap. When you have a moment, will you please send your feedback along with your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out? We look forward to hearing from you soon!