“Great Sushi & Japanese Food!”
Review of Ooka

Ooka
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016

My husband & I dined here on Sunday night. We were seated immediately without reservations! The restaurant is cozy, and we were seated in a back corner, perfect for us since we brought our 9 month old daughter.

For starters, we had the creamy edamame soup, which my husband liked better than I did. We also had the duck rolls, which is a spring roll type appetizer. They were good, especially with the sauce.

The rolls we ordered were: pumpkin tempura roll, shrimp tempura roll, yellow tail scallion roll, out of control roll, and crispy spicy salmon roll (this one was deep fried). All were good! My favorite was the out of control roll. We were so full after all of this food.

Our go-to for Sushi in Willow Grove is Vic sushi, but we will definitely come here again!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We had one of the specials. The sushi was served on top of a sea Urchin which my guy really loved. It was not my thing but he thought it was wonderful. I don't remember what the fish was. The presentation was interesting and it is very pricey. I believe 28 dollars for about five pieces. The other sushi and rolls we had were good. He did not care for the Spanish Mackerel that was part of another sushi that had several things on it. He wished that they had used something else. I loved my veggie roll it was one of the better ones that I have had. There are all kinds of things on the menu. Very nice feeling place and the service is very good. It is a BYOP place which we wished we knew before going.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Live scallop! Lobster dynamite roll, AAA roll. All hand rolls delicious. Service us wonderful as well.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Best sushi: lobster dynamite and james bond roll are the best!! Nice interior and customer service as well. Very crowded on the weekdays evenings too!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Okay is always a great dining experience. The attractive modern interior welcomes you to a well presented meal. Either at the hibachi or in the dining room a nice presentation. Food always on point!