“Best Sushi in Lancaster ”

Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This is the best Sushi in Lancaster County. If you become sick and tired of the bland and unhealthy Pennsylvania Dutch food available in the area and want some good Sushi, this is worth the drive south to Willow Street.

1  Thank MikeKessler2002

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Passing through and stopped at this restaurant. Got there at 5pm and only 2 other tables were sat. The blonde hostess was not nice at all and sat us at a tiny table and when we asked for a larger one she had an attitude! Had no idea this restaurant was BYOB and wish we would have known!! We both got the Hibachi Chicken. There is absolutely ZERO taste! Couldn't believe it! We love Hibachi Chicken and so this was a first to have no flavor! We even had to ask for salt because it needed something! The white rise as a "sticky" white rice which was odd so I told the server and he brought me another and again it was a "sticky" rice which ruined the dish even after the bland taste of the chicken! The salad that came with it had a very peanut tasting dressing and not the kind of dressing that I have had before with Hibachi Chicken.
Definitely do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the middle of a strip mall. Lots of menu choices, very efficient service, cute place, and food very good. I thought the coconut soup with 3 nice size shrimp was excellent. Cupid arrow roll ($14.95) was just okay. I expected better after reading the description but I was a disappointed. A bit too much rice in that roll which overpowered the crab and other ingredients. I would not get that again. The restaurant was fairly busy for a Monday night. I was happy to see this restaurant was even open on a Monday night as many in my area are closed on Monday's. The food all around looked very delish. I think I just picked the wrong roll. But still I liked the place and highly recommend. The menu had a nice selection of Thai food too.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We had party of four. It was Mother's Day - very hectic staff, and the place was not even full. The food was okay. The young waitress brought twice to is wrong order. I had Thai coconut soup which I enjoyed it, and eggplant with chicken with brown rice. It was - meh, eggplant is bland itself, under seasoned. I had Jasmine tea in iron teapot and iron tea cups. It was nice. For dessert I had a vanilla fried ice cream. Did not like that at all due to heavy oil aftertaste.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants! It's so good! We always order hibachi the steak and salmon with extra hibachi sauce. We love the golden bags, too! I don't care for it as take out, for some reason just not as good.