“Great Greek!”

Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Yardley
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Voted one of 2016's best restaurants by the Bucks County Courier Times, the Canal Street Grille has been an esteemed dining establishment for many years. Located in historic downtown Yardley, this casual, BYOB escape offers the finest in Greek and American comfort food, with tranquil views overlooking the Delaware Canal. We welcome you to try one of our many homemade specialties - from our soups, plentiful salads, pita sandwiches and burgers to our fresh seafood, grilled meats and the best wings in town! Please call the restaurant to hear about our daily lunch and dinner specials, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options. Come see why we are Yardley's favorite Greek dining experience!
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Quite a few of my friends kept recommending Canal Street so I finally checked it out. The food was terrific. My sister and I both had the pork souvlaki salad with black pepper tzatziki. The pork was tender and the greens and tzatziki were very fresh! The Greek meatball appetizer with feta was amazing. The restaurant itself is really cute with additional outdoor seating on the canal. Service was excellent! I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Stopped in for lunch. Love this place. Great gyros. Love the Greek salad too and it's a byob!! We ate outside, wish seating outside was larger. But, It was a beautiful day, good company, great food, nice NY rose wine who could ask for more.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

had lamb gyros with very fresh salad and tzatziki sauce crispy fries parking was difficult on a Wednesday at 1:30 pm had diverse menu with major greek accents

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The seating was easy, we picked where we wanted to sit, service was quick and friendly. Good food. Quite pleasant overall.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I'm a vegetarian so thought that the "vegetarian gyro" would be right up my alley, but unfortunately it wasn't. The description and the actual meal are completely different. This was a patty of some sort that tasted like refried beans. I would have loved caramelized veggies!! My Greek side salad was good & my husband liked his lamb gyro and soup. Next time I will just get a salad.