“Mexican food, delish, quick and comfy....”
Review of Burritos

Burritos
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place for homemade Mexican food to eat in or take out. All ingredients are fresh and sandwiches are packed tight. Plenty to eat, pleasant atmosphere, great service with a smile....the aromas of home cooking hit you as soon as you open the door!!!!! Highly recommended....

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I'm sorry but this one is not good, overpriced food and drinks. Food doesn't look fresh 90% of the time. Seems and feels cold, not warm family own business feeling here. Very Chipotle wanna be but not even close.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Burritos is a nice change from the pizza/pasta places that dominate this small town. Generous portions and a build a meal style let's you pick what you want in your dish. The salads are good-dressing is super tasty and a fave at my workplace. Outdoor seating is really nice and always clean.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This little place has become a regular date for our family, sometimes my husband and I sneak off for some alone time, most of the time we bring our family. My brother told us about this spot and I'm glad he did. The food is always fresh, the place is clean and service is friendly.You choose what you want as they prepare your food, the prices are fair and portions are enormous. I love this place and will always go back.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

My son and grandchildren were visiting from CA, so we decided to see if PA Mexican food was as good as it is in CA.

Burritos is good. There were plenty of choices, and it's best to eat it with a knife and fork. But perhaps there is too much loaded onto each burrito, and the tastes run together? At least that's how it seemed to me.

But for eastern, somewhat yuppie PA? They were crowded, which is a good thing, so visit and enjoy!