“Yummy”

Sticky Bun Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Yeagertown
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Home cooked food. Daily special's & Saturday Breakfast Buffet 7am-11am. Homemade breads; pies & sticky buns
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Food was really great but it took forever to come out of the kitchen. Service was good and if your there make sure you try their signature Sticky Bun.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Why did you change your breakfast ham, what a surprise. They used to serve an actual ham steak. Now, the breakfast ham is the pressed boneless ham. I hope the don't use this for the dinner menu>

1  Thank kitsimpp
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We went here about a year ago and it was great. The owner (I'm assuming?) waited on us and was delightful. The food was very good. We went again recently and were less impressed. Our waitress was not very friendly. I felt like we were putting her out by asking for a coffee refill (and she asked if we needed more creamer when it was obvious we did). The coffee was actually terrible but a necessity. The food was not that good (but huge portions). The home fries tasted like they were coated in butter. Yuck. The sticky bun was dry and covered in syrup. I am sorry to say I don't think we will be back. But again, I will say the owner is very nice. I'm sure if she had been our waitress the experience would have been better (though we still probably wouldn't have been happy with the food).

Reviewed 9 February 2016

This place was close to our hotel, and we couldn't have been happier. Nice local people to greet us...HUGE portions, Local Quality. Get the Sticky Bun! There's a reason it bears this name! The ham steak was twice the size I anticipated and thick cut. I want to stop here again and keep sampling...

2cindym, Waitress at Sticky Bun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for stopping .We are always glad to hear from our customers. Looking forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Stopped here once and found it to be average for this area. Have not reason to make a trip to Yeagertown.

1  Thank Ed7677
2cindym, Waitress at Sticky Bun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Thank you for letting us serve you .Please stop by again