“Good prices and delicious Thai food”
Review of Thai House Cuisine

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #151 of 465 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$2 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Always a stop when we are in York. The outside could use some curb appeal, but don't let that fool you. The food is always delicious and prices are definitely reasonable. Pad Thai and curry dishes are amazing, and the sticky rice, friend banana, and coconut ice cream are to die for!! Wish we had this restaurant in our hometown!!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Love the food here ... it's clean (as in unadulterated), delicious and authentic ... and the decor is over-the-top amazing. Family-owned and -run, and as such, sometimes the service is a little less rabid than the wait-ethic in most american restaurants. Be patient, be polite, they will deliver.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

This is a favorite go-to place for lunch when we're in York. There's a lunch special menu that includes a soup, an egg roll, salad (I think), and entree. The Panang Curry, my favorite, isn't on this menu, but the owner will serve it as a lunch special if you ask. My husband really likes the Pad Thai. The dinner menu doesn't have any special combinations, so we prefer going for lunch where we can have smaller portions of more courses.

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Have Bern here several times since they reopened under the name Thai Restaurant. Food from the new menu is fresh and flavorful. The Thai wonton soup is excellent. My husband has been working his way through the curries and had enjoyed each one. They also offer an amazing Thai sweet and sour dish which is my favorite. It has a light, flavorful sauce and features wonderful vegetables including cucumber. Delicious!

Reviewed 3 February 2015

We went here for dinner ..I would say it looked nice...although service was not that good. Service person(waitress) didn't look very inviting..and the food was just average..I had gone here 2nd time...first time veg roll was very tasty but this time it didnt match that at all...it seems they are out of staffs in the restaurant..Food was just average and not many options for vegetarians.

Been to Thai House Cuisine? Share your experiences!