“A decent staple ”
Review of Billy's LLC

Billy's LLC
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy's LLC is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Barrington
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I've been here many times as it's close by.
The food is pretty good...I'd stearate away from the shellfish as it is usually overcooked with the exception of the appetizers. The burgers are one of the better items, salads are basic, Pasta dishes are good but not rave worthy. Overall they have good flavors but it isn't outstanding, nor is it inexpensive. The decor is ok, could use some updating but for the local town restaurant it's fine. I wouldn't recommend people travel to go here but if you're nearby it's one of the better places. You can bring kids and they do have high chairs and a kids menu. The car does get busy even during the week. Staff is always very nice. Make a reservation ahead on the weekends of you can as the wait does get long.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

An old friend of mine who works on Maple Avenue wanted to finally try Billy's, so we went for dinner last night. Our server, Ginny, was EXCEPTIONAL. The restaurant is clean and neat, and I was THRILLED that the air conditioning was working so well! We began with salads....mine was the strawberry/spinach salad. It was big enough to split, but it was so delicious that I ate it myself! Our entrees were both specials last night: Salmon for me, Halibut for my friend. Again, perfectly cooked. We both cleaned our plates. Dessert is a no-brainer at Billy's: Carrot Cake baked personally by his sister Barbara. Absolutely hands down THE BEST ANYWHERE. All in all, an excellent dining experience, highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Love the Black and Blue burger with handmade fries, as well as the local fish dishes. Never been disappointed. Call ahead for a reservation. Recommend sitting in the room with the bar as it feel more open.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We have come here several times, and have found the food and beer choice good (I like craft beers). They have a bar side and more quiet side of the restaurant, so you can pick which one you want (unless it is crowded which happens).

Reviewed 3 April 2016

this was our first time here and not sure why we haven't tried it before but I know I will be going back. from the apps to the desert everything was very good as well as the service. it will be well worth it to try it out