“Best gelato around!”
Review of Medici Gelato

Medici Gelato
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Barrington
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Great little neighborhhood restaurant with a patio. Many different flavors to choose from. Delicious gelato and sorbet made on the premises by the owner. Cookies and coffee also available. Parking in rear.

1  Thank Karba1

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful gelateria. The servings are reasonable and they have traditional and very creative flavors. Their cookies are good as well and they make a great cappuccino.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This little gelato restaurant has consistently put out amazing gelato since it opened a year ago. With about 12-20 choices each night, the types of gelato changes. You can order from 1-4 scoops for less than it will cost you in terms of calories and dollars than most competitors. Tastefully decorated with a delightful family in charge---Go now!

1  Thank Oscarthecat
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I recently went to Medici to get some gelato. This place is very cute inside with really nice seating outside on the patio. I had the chocolate hazelnut gelato, which tastes so much like nutella! I normally do not eat chocolate ice cream, but the chocolate hazelnut gelato is so delicious! I also tried the peanut butter chocolate crunch gelato, which was also very good. The owner is very nice and personable. Overall, I would highly recommend and I will be back!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We have passed this place multiple times, always saying to ourselves we should stop one day. That day came, and I regret passing it by all those times. It was amazing!

The woman who helped us let us all try samples of the different kinds. My 18 mth son was in heaven trying the different flavors, as was I. I had a hard time deciding since everything was so good. Since that first day, every time I go and visit my parents I make a point to also visit this gelato place. I cannot rave about it more!