“Predictable chain restaurant ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newport Creamery Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Barrington
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

You know what your getting. Cookie cutter chain. Service is slow in general. Portions small. Predictable fast food chain type food.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Newport Creamery is a classic place in Rhode Island to have a quick meal and of course some delicious ice cream. It is not fancy, but when you need a quick place to grab a meal, it does the trick. I have been here a number of times with my mother in law who enjoys the senior hot dog and fries. I enjoy having the chicken quesadilla. My wife enjoys having a decent hamburger served on toast. There are lots of choices for ice cream, and I occasionally I'll have a Junior Awful Awful (which is like a milk shake with ice cream.) The wait staff are usually polite and friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Going to a Newport Creamery will never be a fine dining experience, but this one offers tasty basic food, with friendly service -- often local teens. I recently enjoyed a breakfast here -- eggs, tasty crispy home fries, toast and coffee. On other occasions I've enjoyed a burger or a Philly cheesesteak. Good ice cream desserts, too. Great for kids, fine for adults.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I am very spoiled when it comes to IceCream as I have a local farm at home that makes it fresh from their own cows. So it's hard for me to get IceCream elsewhere and be objective. However the black raspberry I had was quite tasty! My husband was not so thrilled with what he ordered but ... All in all good IceCream, friendly, efficient service and worth the stop.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have come here a few times whenever we are stuck with no food in the house. Parking is easy. Not the most comfortable of seating, getting a booth is mandatory. Service sometimes is not the best only because there usually are not enough staff to handle the customers. We usually get a senior meal so price is extremely reasonable. Food is Ok as expectations are not for fine dining. Desserts are very good!