“Dependably good”
Review of Vienna Bakery

Vienna Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Barrington
Reviewed 10 July 2017

You can always count on Vienna Bakery for delicious treats -- whether you're just hankering for one or you need a nice gift to take to a dinner somewhere. Cakes, pastries, tarts, cookies, bread... there's a wide selection.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I used to love this place, especially their pizza slices. On Sunday I had a craving for their pizza, so we drove from Fall River, MA to Barrington hoping to get some. We got to the bakery around 3pm and were glad to see some left. We ordered about 10 items (cupcakes, brownies, etc) 4 pizza slices, some rolls and a small Vanilla Yogurt Cake. It came out to a little over $40 which I feel is steep compared to the bakeries here in Fall River. Anyhow, by the following night (Monday night)...my husband cut a piece of the cake and it had mold all on the bottom of it. It made us lose our appetite for the rest of the pastry we had left in the fridge and we threw it all away. What a waste of time and money!! Don't think I'll ever take the drive there again!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I've ordered a few things from Vienna Bakery; some were fantastic, some weren't good. Avoid the peanut butter tarte, which was terrible. Lemon squares and apple pie are fantastic, though!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

A good place to grab the last minute dessert or bread. Nice selection of desserts. Not gourmet but predictable and tasty.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a bakery with a few tables and chairs if you can't wait and have to dig into your goodies right away.