“Freshly made sushi rolls to order”
Review of Haruki Restaurant

Haruki Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 298 Restaurants in Cranston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming for many years and love the quality of the seafood. Having a severe soy allergy can be difficult in a sushi restaurant, but I always feel safe here as they are careful to prepare safe food for me.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great selection everything I've had has been top notch, try the spicy tuna salad or the fish katsu bento box just great. But the best kept secret is the Clam Chowder on Fridays

Reviewed 3 June 2017

My husband is Japanese American and when his parents would come to visit from Southern California, Haruki is the only Japanese restaurant where his mother would eat. Very family friendly, we have taken our daughter there her entire life (it was at a different location when she was very young).

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I attended a sushi meetup last night and our destination was Haruki in Cranston RI. Unlike many Japanese restaurants in this area, Haruki actually offers toro (fatty tuna) on the menu and I was excited to finally try this delicacy. While I wasn't as amazed by toro as I thought I'd be, the unagi I ordered, as well as the Spider Crab roll and Caterpillar roll, were very good and nicely presented. Service was somewhat slow in preparing our checks but our meetup group was large (about 20 people) so I understand the wait. Overall a pleasant experience and I hope to return soon to try something different on the menu.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I frequently go here and lately we have noticed some disturbing trends. Poor service, dirt on the floor, inattentive management and tonight was the worst bugs flying around our heads while we ate. The food was ok but the above detracted from the experience especially the flying insects.

1  Thank EvanMarc