“Lunch visit ”

Ranked #26 of 293 Restaurants in Cranston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I like to enjoy sushi for lunch so we have been making our rounds in Cranston and Warwick.
One of us had one of the Bento boxes and a orange hurricane Maki roll. Both were most enjoyed, my son noted that they were exceptional good. I had a sushi and California roll lunch special. Nothing exceptional, but very good.
Our meal was good as was the service, but nothing exceptional, though my Son really liked the Bento box, the pricing at lunch was 20% more than most others we had recently visited and I did not see the added value for lunch.
Our check was $34.00 and we drank water.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've eaten here plenty and it's always consistently good. There is a bar area with a few TV's playing some sports and bartenders are generous and very friendly. It has a more casual feel which is really comfortable and it's more in the middle of Cranston so lots of locals. You'll enjoy it!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Haruki's was a bit of a letdown for us. Nothing was really bad or poor in service - quite adequate, in fact - but we were hoping for Japanese cuisine that would be a step above the host of other sushi or Korean-Japanese typically found. Haruki's appetizers probably best approached this ideal: we devoured 2 orders of a terrific fried soft-shell crab, crispy-hot and delicious; and similarly for their panko-fried oysters katsu, plump and juicy interior, surrounded by a nicely friable batter. The shrimp and vegetable tempura, however, was merely adequate, fortunately not greasy or heavy, but nothing eye-opening either. Moving on to main entrees, one of our party had the sushi and teriyaki salmon bento box dinner - which again was rather ordinary, adequate but unremarkable. The rest of our party shared two sushi platters - the Heaven and the Paradise - which arrived table side on impressive boats, but again, while the sushi and sashimi were fresh, we didn't find them to be that special cut above we were hoping for. So all in all, a decent Japanese and sushi house, but nothing to go out of your way for, save for some very good appetizers (if you choose well).

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Have been coming to this place multiple times and the sushi is always fresh and delicious.

Bentos are a bit of a hit or miss.

Have a full bar and their wine selection is quite decent.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming for many years and love the quality of the seafood. Having a severe soy allergy can be difficult in a sushi restaurant, but I always feel safe here as they are careful to prepare safe food for me.