“Magnificent!”
Review of Meritage - Warwick

Meritage - Warwick
Reserve with OpenTable
Meritage - Warwick is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: This casual yet elegant restaurant features eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We can not take reservations for the bar or bar area/lounge, those seats are first come fist serve only, thanks
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I haven't been here in years and my friend wanted to try something new, so we went to Meritage. We were seated immediately in the bar section. That was great, because even tho its in the bar, its comfortable and not so loud that you can't have a conversation.

It was a Tuesday night and the place was packed! They had the 2 / $24 special. That is $24 per person. The deal was to select an entree off the specials menu, along with either an appetizer or dessert. So I got the appetizer - shrimp cocktail and my friend got the dessert - a chocolate cake with a thick layer of peanut butter mousse, dipped in chocolate ganache. The shrimp cocktail was presented in a bowl if chipped ice, and there were 9 jumbo shrimp on the plate! No skimping there! The choice of entree was vast. My friend got the seafood pasta dish. It had a pink cream sauce and was loaded with lobster, shrimp and scallops. I got the penne Jambalya. Penne in a rich cream sauce, full of chicken, shrimp and chirizo. OMG. Magnificent! There are also salmon dishes, an upscale meatloaf dish, and a few chicken dishes to choose from. Something for everyone. And they definitely don't skimp on the portions. The only thing I missed was some bread on the table to scoop up that lovely sauce on my pasta.

They also have specials on other nights, and they have a wine / food paring by reservation for $25. All well worth it. I am really glad I reconnected with Meritage again. I have forgotten how truly exceptional it is. Don't hesitate to go here!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A recent experience at Meritage reinforced my feelings for what a great restaurant this is. It is a wonderful place to go with a group as the variety of food will suit everyone's food requests. Meritage is definitely worth the time to visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went to this restaurant with friends and went back again on our own since it was one of the nicest and best dinning experiences we have had in Rhode Island. Well appointed decor, the staff we had seem to be long time employees (even the young waiter we had) and are very knowledgable. We went the last time for dinner, got the early on Sunday and had the place to ourselves (we thought they were closed as there were no cars, we got there at their new opening time and the word had not gotten out that they were open earlier, and within an hour the place was jammed!

Food is fantastic and priced right for what you get. We had a hard time finding the place the second time by ourselves as its off the road a little, but they have opened up the front area, so look a little hard and you will see it set back a little off the road.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The atmosphere at Meritage is very relaxing. The Margaritas and appetizers are great!! Every time we have been there the food has been excellent and plenty. The parking lot is large and accommodates tons of cars. I have never had a parking issue

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give 10 stars for this restaurant! I was here for a 50th birthday party of a close friend, we had a separate room for the event, and I must say that the service and attentiveness was absolutely outstanding!! It made us all feel very special. The food was also outstanding!!! It was a buffet style dinner with what I'd consider the best selections! Everyone was saying how delicious the food was! The drinks were also amazing and huge! I think this is going to be my new favorite restaurant! I can not wait to go back!!! And as an added note, I felt that all the employees absolutely loved their job! They all seemed very happy and pleasant and very personable as if they knew us all very well❤️