Courtyard Providence Lincoln
US$162
US$70
US$68
  • Room Service
All reviewsfire pittypical courtyardstop shopnice temperaturehot tubenice hotelthe pool area is cleantwin riversmobile appconvenience storecourtyard by marriottmicrowave and coffee makerrhode islandupdated decormarriott standardspool and hot tubhelpful front desk staff
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This is an excellent hotel. It provided us with a FREE shuttle (and a super nice driver!) to an off-site location all three days both two and from! The rooms are clean, the beds are comfy, and we used the hotel Bistro for breakfast--highly recommended! The front desk team are a great group of very helpful, kind and decent folks. We had a great stay. The pool and hot tub are recommended. One of the better Marriot facilities in New England! I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels, this is one of the best!

Room Tip: GO with a king room on the front side of the hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
AJ_Cardoza, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us at the Courtyard Lincoln. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our amenities such as our complimentary shuttle, Bistro, as well as our indoor swimming pool and hot tub. I will certainly share your comments with our team and on behalf of everyone here we thank you and hope to see you again on future visits to Rhode Island.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I booked a room at 8AM on Saturday morning and the room was ready for noon. We checked-in no problem. The room was spotless and was very spacious. The room had a very large bathroom as well which was good. There is a mini-fridge along with a microwave and a couch in most rooms. We overlooked the highway and didn't hear a thing. The hotel amenities were also very good. The pool and hot-tub were excellent, plenty of towels and chairs to sit on. We didn't get a chance to use the exercise room but saw that the equipment was modern and looked good. The overall hotel looks brand new and the staff were great. They offer a shuttle service (for free) within a 5 mile radius until 10:30PM and to the casino! The hotel is about a 15 minute ride to downtown Providence or about a $20 Uber/Lyft depending on where you want to go.

A few suggestions:
1) lower the Bistro prices and extend the hours. We woke up late around 10AM (from spending the night at the casino) only to find out that it is closed until dinner time. If this is a hotel restaurant, you would think that it would be open during normal business hours. I would also like to suggest lowering the prices. $11 for an omelet if I remember correctly and something like $8 for a beer is a bit outrageous. These prices should be low to invite guests to eat and relax there...from the two days that we stayed, there were not many people there...I wonder why.
2) We used the Marriott app to request certain items be in the room and they were not when we checked-in. I would suggest that upon check-in, these items are reviewed with the guest to make sure that everything is in the room as needed. Not a big deal, because we submitted another request and sure enough, they were in the room but just a hassle to have to make another request.

Besides those 2 suggestions, everything was perfect...the staff, the hotel the amenities...this is truly one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
AJ_Cardoza, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Traveler,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Courtyard Lincoln, RI. I am delighted to hear that your stay was fantastic and that we are one of the best hotels you have stayed in. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our facilities and take advantage of our complimentary shuttle as well as relax in our indoor pool and hot tub. We will certainly review online mobile requests with our front desk and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share the information. On be half of our team I would like to thank you and we do hope to see you again on any future travels to Rhode Island.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

After a disastrous experience in Warwick, I went looking for a new hotel near Providence.

The Courtyard in Lincoln, RI is a short drive from Rhode Island's capital, and it feels like a brand new hotel. There's plenty of free parking; a gas station / convenience store right next door; and a mall just down the block. (Lincoln Mall is anchored by Target. For those who need a supermarket, there's a Stop & Shop. Starbucks and Five Guys have stores there, too.)

The staff seemed very friendly, but the housekeeping crew overwhelmed the elevators with their carts during the morning rush hour.

And speaking of rush hour...making a left turn out of the parking lot can be tricky, but there's a traffic light near the mall for those who choose to make a right + a U-turn. (I'm not sure if that's legal, so please check the signs.)

Great hotel. I will stay at the Courtyard again the next time I need to be in Providence.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
AJ_Cardoza, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Traveler,

On behalf of our team I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us at the Courtyard Lincoln, RI. After a disastrous experience in Warwick I am pleased that our hotel was a good fit and you were able to enjoy your stay. I do apologize for the housekeeping team overwhelming the elevators during the morning rush and will certainly address this with them. I will certainly share your comments with our team and we hope to see you again on any future travels to Rhode Island.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Check in was easy with the mobile app. The hotel was really busy and there was a lot of noise. No road noise however, just kids running around and door slamming late at night. We were there for 2 nights and housekeeping was efficient and I appreciated that our room was made up by early afternoon.

We did not eat at the Bistro for any meals, but it looked like they were very busy. Nice sized parking lot. Apparently they also have a shuttle on request that will take you to the casino.

Rooms are good value for the money. My biggest complaint is that they could not honor my desire for a high floor, which is reflected in my Marriott profile.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AJ_Cardoza, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Courtyard Lincoln Rhode Island. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Marriot and I am pleased as a rewards member that you found the mobile app convenient making your check in experience easy. I do apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced as well as not being able to receive a room on a high floor. We do try our best to accommodate all guest requests. I am delighted that you found our location convenient for your traveling needs and on behalf of everyone here we hope to see you again on your next visit to Rhode Island.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a life saver during a big power outage in Rhode Island. Rooms are very clean and appear to be newly renovated however we were told it was 2 years ago. Great easy access to highway (Route 146 and 295) and next to the Lincoln Mall and lots of restaurants. Hotel does have a small restaurant which we never tried. Thanks to Taylar and Jennifer the manager on duty as she was so helpful! Hotel was completely sold out but never felt crowded! My only complaint was the jacuzzi was closed and internet went down for a while why I was working so hence the reason for 4 stars. Woukd highly recommend this hitel to anyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AJ_Cardoza, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Traveler,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us at the Courtyard Lincoln, RI. I am delighted that Taylar and Jennifer were able to get you a room while you were without power at home. We understand that this was a difficult time for many and I am pleased that our team took care of you while you were here. I do apologize for the internet issue you faced during your stay, we had gone through an internet upgrade the week before and they were just completing some finishing touches which caused the internet to go down for a bit. I will certainly share your comments with our team and we appreciate you recommending us to fellow travelers.