“60 th wedding anniversary party”

Sonoma Bistro & WineBar
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our menu both intrigues and comforts with an interesting blend of rustic classics and purely creative dishes. Stylish but unpretentious, Our pub and wine bar offers a lively setting perfect for fun cocktails after work. With 36 drafts on tap, over 25 wines by the glass and many creative cocktails there is no lack of choices. Oh! don't forget live music on Friday and Saturday nights including 7 flat screens for your sporting needs. Our dining rooms are perfect for an intimate dinner or a gathering place for family and friends. For larger parties we have several elegant private rooms accommodating up to 140 people.
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Wonderful service, enjoyable delicious meal & quaint atmosphere. We really enjoyed ourselves having our own private room

1  Thank Sally B
Christian and K... L, Owner at Sonoma Bistro & WineBar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience and your family gathering with us.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The place was pretty packed, but we were seated very promptly. There was a good mix of families and couples. Our server was very attentive and informative, and helped up pick some good items. The harvest salad was delicious, and big enough to split. The scallops wrapped in bacon were excellent. My wife had salmon and I had a veal rib chop, and we ended up with plenty to bring home. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Tom M
Christian and K... L, Owner at Sonoma Bistro & WineBar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. The Harvest Salad seems to be a big hit. We are so glad you tried menu items and specials! Hope to have you with us again.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This place has been around now at least 10 years and was right in the town I live but I had never eaten here. My test plate is chicken parmisian. If they cant make this right they have no right to be in business? Well they got it right! A huge portion of a lightly crispy yet moist chicken in a perfectly al dente penne (with salt- it drives me crazy when pasta is cooked without salt) and a nice light marinara sauce. A huge plate for $17. I put this in my top 5 for chicken parm. My friend had the salmon that was also very big and he was impressed ($20). The only disappointment was she forgot to bring us bread until after our dinner came but better late than never. It was simple but freshly made and still warm. I cant wait to return and try something else.

2  Thank GeorgefromRhody

Thank you George for your kind words....Happy you made it in!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Someone from our hotel recommended this place and we enjoyed it so much that we went back again! Everything was exceptionally good.

2  Thank donnahA142IH

Thank you Donna! We hope to have you back if you find yourself in NK again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We dined at Sonoma as part of a wedding rehearsal dinner. I had steak tips and my wife had chicken marsala, both were quite good. However, our favorite was the Moscato house wine. It was delicious! The room for our private party was just the right size (for about 25-30) people. All in all, I highly recommend Sonoma Bistro

1  Thank Rojozia
Christian and K... L, Owner at Sonoma Bistro & WineBar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We appreciate your positive review. My wife, myself and our team are always looking for ways to improve your experience and your support and kind words validate our efforts.