“My go to Asian style dining in NK”
Review of Seven Moons

Seven Moons
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I just love certain things on the menu here. I couldn't begin to guess the number of times I have eaten here. Such a variety. Such a huge menu! Sushi made to order at the sushi bar with floor style table seating also available.... More authentic feel. Also for the less flexible and aged??? Normal tables.
Love the massive soup noodle bowls
Great flavor in the broth. Many good appetizers. But my favorite is the bar seating in the back, and having a pineapple mojito. Delicious. Still can't understand why it's only available as a summer drink??? But it does give a girl something to look forward too...

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Ordered a California Roll from their Japanese menu and the Hunan Double Delight from their Chinese menu. Both were superb! I was born in Yokohama, so I know my sushi. Fresh ingredients, tasted great. The Double Delight could have used a bit more veggies other than miniature corn and mushrooms, but it was delicious as well. I'll definitely be back...

Reviewed 19 October 2016

the food no tasty, fake spicy tuna roll, no tuna at all, no tasty, then I asked for a tuna tartare, the same, very frozen fish, the only dish was very good was the fried rice with vegetales and shrimp, the service so poor, I told him about the spicy tuna roll and he take out from my check but he never offer other option, looks like he doesn't care, I won't come back, the price to high comparing with the quality of food they offered

Reviewed 18 September 2016

This is the second visit to Seven Moons in two months and both times, the food has been horrendous. Last night, I ordered Spicy Pork with Lemongrass but the meat was definitely not pork. Considering the fact that I grew up on a farm raising pigs, the meat was anything but pork. It had this horribly sweet taste to it that was sickening to say the least. I sent it back with the waiter arguing that it was pork but I refused to believe it. I doubt that it is ever worth going again and considering the fact that I was told by someone in the community that the ownership had changed hands, the waiter confirmed there is a new chef, and the place was pretty much empty last night, I am once again taking this place off my list (had taken it off after all the bad sanitation reviews). Who knows maybe the meat was rat meat, since I've never had that type of meat, but whatever it was, don't eat it!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were happy to learn about that place Saturday night last minute dinner plans with no place in mind the hotel suggested Seven Moons. We all ordered the General Tao's chicken (ask for white meat, dark meat is always chewy) which was great, I was surprised the rice which is to me part of a dish was not included, so I ordered a cup of rice too. There no fortune cookies, a tradition at the end of the meal also surprised me but over all I would eat here again.